This is an accessibility statement from Everyday For Future.
Measures to support accessibility
Everyday For Future takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Everyday For Future Website:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Everyday For Future Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Everyday For Future Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Everyday For Future Website:
- Phone: 10397480962
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington, DE 19808
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/everydayforfuture.it/
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.